Earn Skywards Miles with Hertz
Open up a world of rewards every time you travel and rent with Hertz. We’ve partnered with Emirates Skywards, the award-winning loyalty programme of Emirates Airline, to reward you with Skywards Miles every time you rent a vehicle with us.. Each time you rent with Hertz, the more Skywards Miles you earn, and the more rewards and benefits you enjoy— giving you a seamless travel experience from the sky to the road.
If you are not an Emirates Skywards member join now and open up a world of rewards.
Fly with Emirates to over 150 destinations across six continents. Drive with Hertz wherever you land.
As an Emirates Skywards member renting with Hertz, you’ll be rewarded with Skywards Miles for each dollar you spend:
- Emirates Skywards Blue: 2 Miles per USD1 spent
- Emirates Skywards Silver: 2.5 Miles per USD1 spent
- Emirates Skywards Gold: 3 Miles per USD 1 spent
- Emirates Skywards Platinum: 3.5 Miles per USD1 spent
Your Journey Starts Here
Get everything in gear before the rubber meets the road.
- Book now via www.hertz.com/emiratesskywards and select your Emirates Skywards tier
- Enter your Skywards membership number at the end of the booking process.
- Present proof of your Emirates Skywards membership when you pick up your vehicle.
Hertz is Here
Have a question? Need more details? Call us any time.
- Hertz UAE: 800HERTZ
- Hertz Australia: 13 30 39
- Hertz UK: 0843 309 3099
- U.S. Service Center: 1-800-323-2323
Have Unclaimed Skywards Miles?
Skywards Miles can be claimed within 6 months after your car rental. Please complete the Retroactive Mileage Form.
Make the Most of Every Mile
- Emirates Skywards members can earn Skywards Miles on eligible rentals at participating Hertz retail locations worldwide.
- Eligible rentals exclude certain contract, airline employee rate, long term private or business rentals over 30 consecutive days, inter-company or employee discount rate, any complimentary, free or barter rental, or any rentals in connection with frequent traveller awards, gift certificates or other awards or vouchers, wholesale or tour rates, replacement vehicle rates, special promotion rates, corporates Hertz tariffs and Government and military rates.
- Skywards Miles will be awarded on rentals made for a maximum length of 30 (thirty) consecutive days. Any additional days will not be eligible to earn Skywards Miles.
- Skywards Miles may only be earned on one frequent flyer programme per rental.
- Skywards Miles will be awarded on the base rental rate and not on taxes, fuel or additional fees.
- Emirates Skywards members will be eligible to earn Skywards Miles only if the name in the rental agreement matches the name in the Emirates Skywards membership account.
- Members must present proof of their Emirates Skywards membership at the Hertz counter when picking up the car to be eligible to earn Skywards Miles.
- Rentals for which the contract period (pick up date) commences on or after 25 June 2018 will be awarded Skywards Miles based on the new rewards scheme of Miles per USD spent.
- Rentals for which the contract period (pick up date) commenced before 25 June 2018 will be awarded Skywards Miles based on the traditional rewards scheme of 500 Skywards Miles per standard rental and 1000 Skywards Miles per prestige rental.
- Skywards Miles will be credited into the Emirates Skywards member’s account approximately 6 – 8 weeks after the car is returned.